Saturday, August 6, 2011

Purchasing Books Online - So Simple

Even though reading as a habit seems to be dying slowly, there are still many people who love to snuggle in bed with a good book. I inculcated the habit of reading very early in life. There were a couple of reasons responsible for that.

One, I was an only child and did not have man friends in the neighborhood to play with and secondly and more importantly, my father had a four bookshelves full of books. These ranged from children's books to classics and thrillers and stories about the wars and also comedy. There is never a time and mood that did not suit one of these books.

BARNES AND NOBLE TEXTBOOK STORE NYC

This habit of mine has become so addictive that I cannot see myself in a situation when I am not currently reading a book. If you ask me the question 'which book are you reading these days? you will never find me answering back with 'none'.

But the sad part of the story is that the huge library that was built my father was sure to end at some time and soon I was in a situation when I had read each one of the books in his collection. And that is when reality hit hard. I had been in a situation where I was just not used to spending loads of money on buying books. I had always found something to read in the library that my father had built.

That's when I started my search for cheaper books and it led me to online books. The great thing about online stores is that you can find whatever that you are looking for at the click of a button. You can choose to opt for used books so that it is not too heavy on your pocket. Difficult to find books are also easily available. At least you do not need to waste time searching the whole bookstore for a book that is not there. And then again used textbooks give you the added advantage of having markings and highlights for the relevant portions.

These used books can be found on the regular Barnes and Noble website and they have a specific section for that. This section also provides a description of the state that the book is in. This ensures that you do not end up with loose leaves of pages out of a book when you are looking for a used book in good condition. You can also bid for a book on eBay and walk away with good rates.

So if you are the kind of people who cannot live without books and just have to be reading one all the time, check out these sites to ensure that your hobby does not become an extremely expensive one.

Purchasing Books Online - So Simple

BARNES AND NOBLE TEXTBOOK STORE NYC

0 comments:

Post a Comment